Thursday, January 10, 2013

Is this really happening?!??

I cannot believe it. I only have less then four days left in the States until May! All of my deadlines, applications, reservations will finally be put into use.

Everyone keeps asking me how I feel, and honestly I think I'm feeling every single emotion possible at the same exact time.  Whenever I look at pictures of my apartment or of my town I get excited.  Whenever I start to think of packing I get flustered.  Whenever I have to say goodbye to friends I get extremely sad. Everything is just so overwhelming, but fantastic at the same time.  So far I've gotten so much out of this experience and I'm not even there yet!

These next few days bring more frustrating attempts at packing (or just looking at my suitcase), some of the hardest goodbyes, and every single appointment I could squeeze in. This will probably be my last post until I'm in Italy (unless I get bored at my layover in Philly).

Please please please send thoughts and prayers for my safe travels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment