Thursday, December 6, 2012

I get by with a little help from my friends

I think big life changes bring people together and makes people nicer.

I have gotten so much encouragement and help from people I haven't talked to in years, which I appreciate, but it makes me think "why now?" They weren't excited for whenever I made a good grade or an amazing craft on pinterest, so why do they want to be involved with my life now? Because people live vicariously through others.  I probably do it also, we just want to be involved in people's life whenever it's great!

I'm not complaining at all, I've gotten great advice from past study abroad people that I probably couldn't get from anyone else!

I just hope these same people will be there to support me even if times get tough.


Food for thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment