Thursday, December 6, 2012

Why study abroad, why Italy?

I mean, look at it.


That's not the only reason why though, it's just a little added bonus.

I guess it all started around September and I had been playing along with the idea of studying abroad, but never thought it would be next semester.  What gave me the initial push was one of my sorority sisters was going to be in London in the spring, that made me envious.  The second push was...I was so frustrated with my friends.

I know that's a terrible reason for wanting to leave the country, but it's true.  I was at a bad state with my friends that I considered to be the one's that I would be in their bridal party one day.

Although that was another incentive, it wasn't the biggest reason.

Basically I am at the perfect time in my life to put everything aside and have an adventure on my own.  I'm confident in who I am, I'm getting tired of Norman (and people), and furthermost I want to learn who I am without the confines of these boundaries I'm in.

1 comment:

  1. I think taking some time away is a great way to get a new perspective on things, to learn about yourself and what you need or don't need. I'm going all the way to (gasp!) Phoenix, AZ to get a little rejuvinated next month. :)

    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete