Thursday, December 6, 2012

People that I will miss

Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate EVERYBODY.

I don't think people consider other people when they move away like this, at least not like I do. Because I have a such a great support system, I wanted to highlight the people that have helped me so much this semester.

Here are just a few people I will miss terribly

Nicole: My little/roommate. She was the first non-family member I had to tell, mainly because I had to fill out my passport application and I couldn't figure out what color my hair was.  I know deep down, and sometimes not so deep, she doesn't want me to leave, but I know she will be fine!

Rachael: My big. Basically she has been my go to person for advice since she had studied abroad last year.  She helped me make my final decision of places, and is always supporting me.

The three greatest friends God gave me at this point in my life: Paige, David, and Jacob

Paige is my little in one of my other organizations.

Here we are at big/little reveal last year!




She has been my best friend this semester and we have shared some great times, this will be a hard goodbye 

David: He has been the best freshmen, ever.  And that's saying a lot. But no really, he has.  From teaching me a little bit of Italian (most of which I don't remember), to being the most ridiculous person so I can laugh at him.  I'm really sad that I won't get to see you next semester. 

Jacob: Him and I have been through the biggest obstacles together this semester that I don't know how we are still alive and how we made it through that class. 



And to my family. I'm not going to go into detail or individually, because that would take up way to much time.  But they are the hugest support systems I can have (I'm even tearing up a little). That's why I can't go into much detail, because I will just start crying in the middle of my dinning room.  I just can't wait to see my sister and mom in Italy with me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment