Thursday, December 6, 2012

Some Highlights

Now I will hit on some highlights, both relating to my journey and others not so much.

Enjoy!

This was a big day: the day that I sent all of my paperwork off so I could get approved for a visa!


And last week my passport came back, with my visa in it!



The big reveal! I love my sorority family :) 



My crazy section during saxeT week 


When Gameday attacked my campus



The day autumn hit Norman, I took about 150 pictures of the trees on my neighborhood and ended up printing a 16"x24" of one.   



Who couldn't love this state? 



And the most recent event I got to put on a dress to attend.  With my two favorite boys. 

That's basically what happened this semester! Add in a lot of class, and some exciting football games and you have my life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment